Ford Endeavour Airbags :
Ford Endeavour 2.2l 4X2 AT Trend Model including: Dual front airbags (Driver & passenger)
Ford Endeavour 2.2l 4X2 AT Titanium including: 6 Airbags (Driver, Passenger, Side and Curtain Airbags)
Ford Endeavour 3.2l 4X4 AT Titanium including: 7 Airbags (Driver, Passenger, Side and Curtain Airbags)
Tags:airbags in endeavour
. Friday , September 01st , 2017 - 18:33:31 PM
This is Image No 13 ,Total Images in This post 13
Quote from 2018 Ford Endeavour Rumors, Features, Price ( Concept Images, Redesign) Release Date :
Ford does not like to leaving things to chance, when it comes to the interiors of its cars.
- The upgraded seating structure of the car is expected to come with comfy leather seats, in a luxurious, furnishing style.
- When going on vacations in this car, you would be able to enjoy a complete home theatre experience through the infortainment system being installed in this car.
- The cabin area of the car is quite spacious, however, the cargo area of the car continues to be restricted.
- Keeping its promise of adding more goodies to this car, customers can expect door handles to come with unlock request buttons.
- One of the most competitive features that is expected to be added to this car is that of keyless entry, through an automated start/stop button.
- Some other technical features which make this car a high-end car include dual zone environment control, satellite navigation, 40-way leather based steering, and many more such amazing features.
2018 Ford Endeavour Engine :
The Engine Facelift
- Not many mechanical changes in the car are believed to be on the cards.
- The engine of the car can also be fine tuned in order to offer better performance in terms of fuel efficiency and overall refinement. Although electrification may not be an option for the current generation cars.
- The first engine in the car would be a 2.5 liter, four cylinder, Duratorq TDCi engine. It would have 143 horsepower and a torque of 330 Nm.
- The second engine would be a direct gas injection, 3 liter, several cylinders, Duratorq TDCi engine. It will have a power of 156 horsepower and a torque of 380 Nm.
Download Ford Endeavour Airbags – How many airbags in 2018 Ford Endeavour?
Other Images In This Gallery
The 'Supra' nameplate will mark its return in 2019. Toyota has always been serious about building cars that appeal to the heart of car enthusiasts. Toyota has brought back the Supra, which is one of its most symbolic models, in order to resuscitate ties with its performance history and bring back car lovers into showrooms.…
Tesla Expecting To Rule The SUV Segment With Its 2019 Tesla Model X 2019 Tesla Model X is not just the company’s only crossover car currently, but it is also the first electric car that the company will be offering to its customers. The company has spent a lot of time, money and effort in…
2020 Nissan Qashqai EV It is rumored that Nissan is all set to bring in a new SUV based on the Imx concept. It is going to be an electric vehicle (EV) and was showcased to the public at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. An electric vehicle does have certain benefits over the diesel and…
GMC Sierra 1500 2018 General Motors will be coming up with the new modified version of Sierra 1500 very soon with some freshened up designing, varied body styling and engine options. The Sierra has been the forth best pickup truck in the US market. The GMC Sierra 1500 has been all about handsome, strong and…
2020 Hyundai Elantra At present, the Elantra is in its sixth generation and over the years it has been transformed into an amazing mid-size sedan. With a nice spacious cabin and amazing looks, the Hyundai Elantra has become a fan favorite. Hyundai has done a fantastic job with the Elantra while passing through the past…