2018 Honda Odyssey
The all new Honda Odyssey is a spectacular minivan which is no less than an adventure and can claim to be the most sophisticated and invigorating car of this segment. Japanese cars are known for their finesse, reliability, and competence. Ergonomically one of the most comfortable and technologically with a 10-speed automatic transmission engine, Odyssey is an engineering spectacle. It has been manufactured with the most unabated design, adding accessories that make driving a recreation. Best fit for a family, this car is a delightful experience. These features beat the unbeatable competitors over the technology, redefine the cabin comfort, and avoid the otherwise unavoidable collisions. The idea of a sleek minivan is to transform cutting edge technology into a superior state-of-art automobile. A plethora of professional reviews and customer feedbacks have been gratifying. Comparing Odyssey with other cars of the similar budget and rather differing specifications, it has emerged to be the strongest contender. Driven by dynamism technology and inspired by the masters of spotless perfection, this car offers an immaculate design and unparalleled experience.
2018 Honda Odyssey Features:
With a 280-hp V-6 Engine, it has received a 28-mpg highway rating for its refined engine and technology. The automatic Collision Mitigation Braking System assures safety, working alongside the Road Migration Departure System. The Lane Keeping Assist System makes the steering system convivial and controlled. Traction Control system in the Vehicle Stability System is for the restoration of the engine in case of understeer or oversteer. These are the specific driver assisted technologies.
There is a Cabin Control Social playlist feature helping control the vehicle through a mobile app. With over a fifty technology features, this car robustly claims confidence in the safety and assure ease. An in-built satellite navigation system makes directions easier to comprehend. The back-up sensors are adding up to the marvelous configuration.
Honda Odyssey’s compatibility is second to none, its structure impeccable and its protection incessant. The front and rear LEDs headlights have a new angular grille. Roof rails and fog tails give the sense of perfection and are customizable. Harsh weather can never be a problem to its wizard metallic body and 19-inch alloy wheels. The LATCH child seat connectors add to the family completeness. Wireless connectivity and infotainment have been revamped and installed with constructively.
The car is available in several colors such as White Diamond, Lunar Silver, Obsidian Blue, Pacific Pewter, Forest Mist, Deep Scarlet and Crystal Black. The interior perforated leather can be mocha or gray. A connoisseur would tell you how implausible and sensational they are.
Adding to the brilliance are exterior accessories available such as Bike Attachment-Roof Mount, Body Side Molding, Chrome Bumper Protector, Crossbars, Door Edge Film and Door Edge Guards. It is supplemented by the cargo bin, liner, net and tray. Installation cost may vary over the customization.
Honda’s assured warranty, maintenance, and reliable assistance are worthwhile. The upgraded acceleration and flexible passenger carrying are advantageous. Flash guards keep the car stainless
2018 Honda Odyssey Safety Features:
- Front-Impact Airbags- For prevention of driver and passenger against frontal crash
- Side-Impact Airbags- At the front seats for protection of torso against side collision
- Overhead Airbags- For defense against rollover smash or accident
- Anti-Lock Brake: Helps modulation of brake pressure automatically in case of extreme braking circumstances, thus allowing the car to turn while moving.
- Anti-whilpash: Craddles the occupant’s head to reduce whiplash injury in case of rear collision.
- Stability Control: If the vehicle is sensed to move out of control, this system decelerates the engine power and can apply select brakes.
- Pretensioners: It is basically for the three-point seatbelt tightening to help in optimal seating position.
- Security System: The ignition disable device ensures only the manufacture’s keys could access the wheels.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: To check under-inflation of tire.
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH): Special hooks for anchoring the seats.
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Forward Collision Warning: Radar sensors are quick to issue warnings of approaching objects.
2018 Honda Odyssey Price:
2018 Odyssey LX 9-Speed Automatic: $29,990
2018 Odyssey EX 9-Speed Automatic: $33,860
2018 Odyssey EX-L 9-Speed Automatic: $37.360
2018 Odyssey Touring 10-Speed Automatic: $44,510
2018 Odyssey Elite 10-Speed Automatic: $46,670
2018 Honda Odyssey Release Date:
Show on January 9, 2017
Went for sale on May 25, 2017
2018 Honda Odyssey Interior:
- The 8-inch display audio makes news and audiobook content extravagantly accessible.
- The Driver Information Interface is minimalistic and appropriately easy-to-read.
- The Heated and Ventilated Front Seats are flawlessly placed.
- Infrared LEDs and the ceiling-mounted camera are standard and impressive for the CabinWatch. CabinTalk is an added advantage.
- Wi-fi connectivity being requisite, the How Much Farther? Mileage tracker is children’s merrymaking.
- HondaVac being the built-in vacuum helps easy cleaning with removable bins.
- Streaming apps add to the ebullience.
- There are eleven premium speakers that include a subwoofer that delivers quintessentially high-quality sound.
- Wireless charging is hassle-free and Blu-ray entertainment system archetypal.
2018 Honda Odyssey Exterior:
- Even a kid can access Hands-Free Power Tailgate conveniently.
- The gigantic Flat Cargo Management is exemplary.
- Families of all sizes can be satisfied with the Programmable Height Function.
- Magic Slide Seats manifests both standards and opulence.
- The foldable and versatile cargo space is self-indulging.
- These illuminating LED headlights are transfixing defining the upscale design.
- The Intelligence Traction Management optimizes performance, power, and handling.
- Radar sensor being the cardinal characteristic is handled compellingly by the Blind Spot Information System.
- Smart Vehicles features are of high-priority and this profoundly admirable technique in Honda Odyssey. The rear-sensors can detect approaching vehicles working as a Cross Traffic Monitor.