2019 Honda Pilot cargo space
. Sunday , October 29th , 2017 - 08:23:59 AM
This is Image No 4 ,Total Images in This post 12
Quote from 2019 Honda Pilot Rumors, Features, Price ( Concept Images, Redesign) Release Date :
Some of the highlight features and changes in the new 2019 Honda Pilot are as follows:
- Just like it happens with all midlife facelifts in car, this car too will be sharing its platform with the current version of Pilot available in the market.
- A new running gear is expected to be added to the car, to provide it more speed and power. With this new gear, the problems that are experienced with the current Pilot, when driving the same at high speeds, will get eradicated completely and give a smooth and comfortable drive even at very high speed levels.
- The shock absorbers in the car will be made better.
- The safety systems in the car will also be adjusted and upgraded.
- Many new advanced technological features like the frontal collision system, avoidance system, active lane keep assist, lane departure warning, etc. will become a part of the standard set of controls present in the car, making this new 2019 Honda Pilot safer.
- An off-road version of the car would be launched in addition to the on road version of the car. This off road version will come with higher ground clearance, provided by the revised springs, rims, and new tire sets. The skid pads in this off road version would also be new and offer greater protection to the car.
- As far as the exterior appearance of the car is concerned, the new car will come with a new front end and the headlight set would be slimmer. The grill will be smaller and a new bumper would be added to the car. The rear will only be receiving a set of tail lights.
- The car’s gear lever will most likely be discontinued and would be replaced by a rotary knob. This will free up a lot of space on the center console of the car.
- The V6 engine in the car would remain the same, however, the transmission will be changed. The 6 speed and 9 speed gearbox will disappear and they will be replaced by Honda’s brand new 10 speed gearbox. This new gearbox is lighter and faster than the old gearboxes. Since the gearbox is designed by Honda itself, therefore, it would also help in reducing the cost of the car as well.
2019 Honda Pilot Price and Release Date :
Download 2019 Honda Pilot cargo space
Other Images In This Gallery
2020 Honda Ridgeline Honda Ridgeline is an amazing mid-size pickup car loaded with a classy feel and comfy high-quality interiors. The Ridgeline not only looks like an SUV but also provides the same level of comfort to the riders. It can be better defined as a luxury pick-up vehicle. The AWD gives the car more…
2019 Audi Q8 Audi is all set up to launch its latest model of the Q-series. The Audi Q8 will be making its debut soon in the market. Soon the large SUV will be seen on the signboards of Audi. There are going to be some of the much-needed changes in the design of the…
With The Throwback 2020 Ford Bronco, Company Hopes To Take On The Giant Wrangler The demand for trucks and SUVs in America is increasing day by day. The customers are constantly looking for new and improved SUVs and trucks. Therefore, for a company like Ford, it only makes sense that it improves and increases its…
Unveiling The New 2019 Lamborghini Urus If rumors are to be believed, 2019 might see the launch of the new Lamborghini Urus. What has added more fuel to these rumors is the details recently released by the CEO of the company about the SUV, followed by the release of some very interesting spy photos of…
2019 Infiniti QX50 Even before making its L.A. Auto Show debut the makers have announced the all-new 2019 Infiniti QX50. This new Infiniti product is going to come along with a fresh VC-Turbo 4-cylinder engine. The looks of the car have been revised to give it a more modern and appealing design. The new platform…