The Wait For The All New 2019 Jeep Scrambler May Be Over Very Soon
The entire automobile industry, and especially the fans of the Jeep, have been eagerly waiting for the launch of the revamped version of the pickup truck, which is based on the Jeep Wrangler. The wait is finally over, and we can expect the launch of the new Jeep Wrangler very soon. This vehicle will be launched under the name of Jeep Scrambler, and although not many details about the same have been released by the company yet, we have managed to get some juicy details of the same just for you.
Some of the highlight features you can expect from the new 2019 Jeep Scrambler are as follows:
- There is confirmed news that this vehicle will come with a 3.0 liter turbodiesel engine. This V6 engine will have the start-stop feature. This engine happens to be the same engine because of which Fiat-Chrysler had to face accusations of cheating on the emission tests.
- While the above engine is going to be a part of the initial pieces manufactured, in the later stages, the company is planning on giving the customer another engine option, which would be similar to the engine that is being in the Wrangler.
- The top of the Jeep Scrambler would be removable and it will include a black 3 piece hardtop, a 3 piece hardtop in the body color and a factory soft top. This feature would be the same in JT Wrangler as well. Thus, you would get the option of choosing between a hard top and a soft top as per your individual liking.
- One major point of difference between this new 2019 Jeep Scrambler and the original Scrambler will be that unlike the older version, the new version will be featuring a four door crew cab.
- The frame of the Scrambler would be bigger than that of the Wrangler. The difference in size would be approximately around 33 inches, i.e., the frame of Scrambler would be 33 inches longer than the frame of the Wrangler.
- In order to give stiff competition to the other leading pick-up trucks of Chevrolet and other midsized trucks, the towing capacity of this truck is expected to be above 5000lbs, which would be higher than the towing capacity of any other truck in this range, currently available in the market.
- As far as the looks of the new 2019 Jeep Scrambler are concerned, they would be pretty much similar to those of the Wrangler. It would look like a Wrangler with a truck bed. Just like the upgraded Wrangler, this vehicle will also have grill slats which are more angled and the headlights as well as the taillights will have LED fittings.
- The vehicle will be tightly wrapped in camo and padding.
- The front bumper is going to protrude from the nose right in the front and give the vehicle a powerful and menacing look.
- The rear taillights appear to protrude a bit from the side, while at the same time a step has been added to the rear end of the truck.
- The wheel arches in the new bed also appear to be wider than those on the previous models of the Wrangler.
- In order to keep the weight of the vehicle in check, the cargo bed of the car is expected to be made using plastics or composites. In fact, the lining of the bed is also going to be made of plastic.
- Some very innovation cargo management features are also being added to the vehicle like storage boxes, Ram box, etc.
- The trailer hitch receiver and the tow hook have been placed low down in the rear of the vehicle. They will be below the extra step provided in this vehicle and the license plate. In some of the recent spy shots, it appears like the tow hooks provided in this vehicle look pretty similar to the D-ring tow hooks of the Hummer.
- The interiors of the Scrambler would be pretty much similar to the interiors of the Wrangler.
It is important for the readers to understand that most of the above information is based on a lot of rumors, since the company has yet not released any official details about Scrambler. There are spy shots of the same that are available on the internet, however, most of these spy shots are also highly camouflaged and therefore, getting an exact picture of what the 2019 Jeep Scrambler would look like is a little difficult at this stage.
2019 Jeep Scrambler Release Date :
While the upgraded version of the Wrangler is expected to hit the markets somewhere in 2018, the wait for Scrambler is going to get extended way into 2019. Again, there is no confirmed news about the release date of the Scrambler from the company’s end.
2019 Jeep Scrambler Photo Gallery :