2017 Jeep Wrangler Storage Cargo space?
Fold & Tumble seats give Wrangler ample storage space, while a storage bin under the rearcargo area provides secure, easy-to-access storage for almost anything you want to bring along.
Tags:2018 jeep wrangler trunk, jeep cherokee 2005 trunk cargo organizer, jeep storage
. Thursday , November 09th , 2017 - 09:37:35 AM
This is Image No 12 ,Total Images in This post 12
Quote from 2019 Jeep Scrambler Rumors, Features, Price ( Concept Images, Redesign) Release Date :
Some of the highlight features you can expect from the new 2019 Jeep Scrambler are as follows:
- There is confirmed news that this vehicle will come with a 3.0 liter turbodiesel engine. This V6 engine will have the start-stop feature. This engine happens to be the same engine because of which Fiat-Chrysler had to face accusations of cheating on the emission tests.
- While the above engine is going to be a part of the initial pieces manufactured, in the later stages, the company is planning on giving the customer another engine option, which would be similar to the engine that is being in the Wrangler.
- The top of the Jeep Scrambler would be removable and it will include a black 3 piece hardtop, a 3 piece hardtop in the body color and a factory soft top. This feature would be the same in JT Wrangler as well. Thus, you would get the option of choosing between a hard top and a soft top as per your individual liking.
- One major point of difference between this new 2019 Jeep Scrambler and the original Scrambler will be that unlike the older version, the new version will be featuring a four door crew cab.
- The frame of the Scrambler would be bigger than that of the Wrangler. The difference in size would be approximately around 33 inches, i.e., the frame of Scrambler would be 33 inches longer than the frame of the Wrangler.
- In order to give stiff competition to the other leading pick-up trucks of Chevrolet and other midsized trucks, the towing capacity of this truck is expected to be above 5000lbs, which would be higher than the towing capacity of any other truck in this range, currently available in the market.
- As far as the looks of the new 2019 Jeep Scrambler are concerned, they would be pretty much similar to those of the Wrangler. It would look like a Wrangler with a truck bed. Just like the upgraded Wrangler, this vehicle will also have grill slats which are more angled and the headlights as well as the taillights will have LED fittings.
- The vehicle will be tightly wrapped in camo and padding.
- The front bumper is going to protrude from the nose right in the front and give the vehicle a powerful and menacing look.
- The rear taillights appear to protrude a bit from the side, while at the same time a step has been added to the rear end of the truck.
- The wheel arches in the new bed also appear to be wider than those on the previous models of the Wrangler.
- In order to keep the weight of the vehicle in check, the cargo bed of the car is expected to be made using plastics or composites. In fact, the lining of the bed is also going to be made of plastic.
- Some very innovation cargo management features are also being added to the vehicle like storage boxes, Ram box, etc.
- The trailer hitch receiver and the tow hook have been placed low down in the rear of the vehicle. They will be below the extra step provided in this vehicle and the license plate. In some of the recent spy shots, it appears like the tow hooks provided in this vehicle look pretty similar to the D-ring tow hooks of the Hummer.
- The interiors of the Scrambler would be pretty much similar to the interiors of the Wrangler.
Download 2017 Jeep Wrangler Storage Cargo space?
Other Images In This Gallery
Subaru is all ready with its incredibly resilient compact Sedan and hatchback for the model year 2018 with an entirely fresh look, premium interiors and ecstatic performance capabilities. The new generation Impreza has undergone a trail of changes from the nose to tail making it a rudimentary fresh vehicle of the present times. It will…
Toyota Tundra Upcoming Model The current Tundra from Toyota has been on the run since 2007 with unpretentious update in 2014 and another ameliorated model expected in 2018. Tundra is the Toyota's full size half-ton truck which is oldest in the segment and the all new modern generation Tundra is expected to hit the showrooms…
The third generation Touareg from the Volkswagen will be launched in Europe in late 2017 most probably before arriving in US at some point of time in 2018 as a 2019 model. It is expected to house a V6 Engine which is now taken as standard in the United States. This will be paired with…
2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Mitsubishi’s is all set up to bring the new 2019 model of the Outlander in the market. The sales of the company have dropped in the past and they will be expecting to boost their sales with this model. Outlander has a fan following of its own and people are already excited…
Not Much Has Changed In The 2019 Nissan Armada It was almost 4 years back that Nissan announced that it was going to come up with the second generation of the Armada. Finally, in the year 2016, this second generation Armada hit the markets. However, the SUV failed miserably to match up to the expectations…