Not Much Has Changed In The 2019 Nissan Armada
It was almost 4 years back that Nissan announced that it was going to come up with the second generation of the Armada. Finally, in the year 2016, this second generation Armada hit the markets. However, the SUV failed miserably to match up to the expectations of the customers. As a result of this, the company decided to redesign and came up with the 2019 Nissan Armada. Unfortunately, even this new model does not offer much to the customers, and is just another Patrol car with some new badges. But this does not take away from the fact that Armada continues to be one of the better SUVs present on the roads currently.
If you compare the 2019 version of the Armada with its 6 year old model, you would hardly be able to find any difference between the two. A closer look at the 2019 Nissan Armada, however, tells a different story. The new version of the SUV is definitely a technological upgrade over the earlier model.
The rumors surrounding the 2019 model of the Armada are abundant. However, some of the key features or changes that one can expect through these rumors include the following:
- The new car would simply be a revision of the current model of the SUV.
- The new Armada may come with a brand new engine.
- The interiors of the car may be completely revamped to make the car more comfortable and beautiful.
- No major change in the price of the car is expected, giving the customers a better value for their money.
Based on the statements and comments heard from the company officials and the teasers and pictures of the new version of Armada released by the company, there are a few changes that we can say with confidence are not just rumors, but are surely going to find a place in the new 2019 Nissan Armada.
The Interiors Of Nissan Armada
The design and the base of the 2019 model of Armada are going to be the 2018-19 pick-up truck of the company Nissan Titan. Keeping in mind the complaints that the company received about its 2018-19 Patrol version of this SUV, slight modifications have been made in the designing of the car. Although there is going to be absolutely no change in the exterior design of the car, the changes will mostly be made to the car interiors. As far as the exterior of the car is considered, it would be a tin model of its earlier 2018 version.
As for the interior of the car, the following changes can be noted:
- The difficult plastic type of material that was used in the earlier versions of this car has been completely removed from this new model.
- The inside finery of the car is also going to be a big upgrade over the previous Armada.
- Some technical additions made to the interiors of the car include an underside SV for better and easier navigation, 13 lecturer Bose stereo systems, dual power steering and a better quality and more advanced up-again camera.
- The third row seating is going to be leather seating and will come fitted with all the power functionalities.
- All the sets will have seat warmers.
- The sunroof of the car will be fitted with warmed and cooled pole jobs.
- For the indoor trims, top quality products have been used by the company.
- A modern day home entertainment system will be installed in the car, with an 8- inch screen. This entertainment system can be connected using Bluetooth or wifi and can be used for accessing car applications like NaviTraffic, NavWeather and rearview video camera.
- Overall the car will have many motorist aid inventions present in it.
Unfortunately, the size of the cabin in the new 2019 Nissan Armada would become smaller than the current cabin space.
The engine in the new Armada is going to be its most important feature. The new car is expected to come with a 5.6 liter engine, generating a power of 390 HP. It is going to be possible to install a 4 wheel drive in the new Armada. The combination of the 4W drive and the new engine and transmission, the towing capacity of the car would increase to 3850 Kg, which means you can easily tow a trailer with the new 2019 Nissan Armada.
The changes in the new Armada are pretty insignificant and many consider the Nissan Patrol to be a better SUV. However, with no changes in the price and the slight modifications in design and engine, the company does hope for a better response for its new offering.