2020 Tesla Roadster back side view red color shine on black background
. Saturday , November 18th , 2017 - 09:06:47 AM
This is Image No 5 ,Total Images in This post 10
Quote from Tesla Roadster 2020 Features, Price, Release Date :
Some of the most outstanding and prominent features about the appearance of this vehicle are as follows:
- At first glance, the vehicle looks pretty similar in styling to the other cars of the company. It has the curvy styling cues that are present on the Models S, X and 3 as well. While in the Model S this curvy styling did not appear very attractive, in the case of 2020 Roadster, the vehicle is being designed from the ground up and therefore, these curvy styles appear cohesive and attractive.
- With only a single opening at the bottom, the front fascia of the vehicle is absolutely smooth and sleek. The front fascia is completely different from all the predecessors.
- The headlights have been placed below the arches of the fenders and they are narrow in shape, which gives the nose of the car an aggressive and low slung appearance.
- The sides of the car make it appear like a vehicle straight out of a superhero movie. The narrow greenhouse opening, raked roof and a small and retractable wing all make this car appear like a supercar.
- It comes with a targa top and removable roof panels.
- The rear of the car does not disappoint either. It is just as dramatic as the front and sides of the car. The well defined shoulders and wide fenders do give the vehicle a strong and fierce look.
- The tail lights are very slim and almost melt into the bodywork.
- To keep the vehicle steady at speed levels as high as 250 MPH, integrated diffuser has been placed in the rear of the vehicle.
The interiors of the vehicle are pretty much in keeping with the general policy of the Tesla company, of keeping things minimalist. Some of the attractive features found inside the Tesla Roadster 2020 included central screen in an S-like shape, steering wheel which is in the style of a futuristic airplane and a very clean and clutter free dashboard. The displays on both the passenger as well as the driver side of the dashboard are very thin. These displays help the driver and the passenger control and monitor the speed of the vehicle, along with the other performance data like the G forces.
Download 2020 Tesla Roadster back side view red color shine on black background
Other Images In This Gallery
Blue cars are the new craze this year. As the color of your car makes a statement wherever you go, choosing the right color matters a great deal. The color blue does not attract too much of unwanted attention. Blue emphasizes the new you and presents to the world, your uniqueness. With the color blue…
Skoda Fabia 2017 Skoda is coming up with a stylish approach on re-worked Fabia for the model year 2017 along with sports car - inspired looks and cabin, ample standard safety features and powerful engine option. The infotainment system is all set to allure the buyers with its standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility…
The all new 2017 Toyota Highlander is inbuilt for providing safety and security to the driver and passengers of this car. The manufacturers have provided this car with top notch safety technology and full protection. This car is one car which is designed for safety, to perfection. Read on to know more about the amazing…
Last of the Generation GS? It has been a while since we are hearing the rumors that the LAST car of the GS generation, by the luxury vehicle division Lexus under the Japanese car maker company Toyota, is going to set its wheels on the roads in 2019. This generation has been since 2011 but…
Content Menu Introduction Engine Exteriors Interiors Safety Features Airbags Safety Score Photo Gallery Lexus has revolutionarily designed its new generation 2017 Lexus NX with sharp designing on the outside and smooth finishing on the inside. The upcoming crossover boasts modern times features and sports like body style which is impressively making a mark. 2017 Lexus…